本文作者:遗失声明

出国留学英语(出国留学英语考试有几种)

遗失声明 2023-10-19 426 抢沙发
出国留学英语(出国留学英语考试有几种)摘要:     临近开学啦!即将踏上留学征程的宝宝们是不是都已整装待发了呢?其实无论出国留学还是旅行,我们需要过的第一道关卡就是机场,提前掌握一些值机、机票、入境卡、签证、行李、申报等相关...

  

  临近开学啦!即将踏上留学征程的宝宝们是不是都已整装待发了呢?其实无论出国留学还是旅行,我们需要过的第一道关卡就是机场,提前掌握一些值机、机票、入境卡、签证、行李、申报等相关的英语就显得非常有必要了,这里收集汇总了部分常见的机场英语对话,提前带大家感受一下吧~

  标题:机场送别

  A:It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

  谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。

  B:Oh, it's our pleasure. You'll keep in touch with us at the office, won't you?

  我的荣幸。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?

  标题:办理登机手续

  A: Next,please.

  麻烦下一位。

  B: Here are our passports and tickets.

  这是我们的护照和机票。

  A: Would you prefer a window or aisle seat?

  您比较喜欢靠窗还是靠走道的位置?

  B: A window seat, please.

  请给我一个靠窗的位置。

  标题:你有需要申报的东西吗

  A: Your passport and declaration card, please.

  请出示护照和申报单。

  A: Open yoursuitcase please.

  请打开你的手提箱。

  A: You’ll havepay duty on this.

  这件物品您需要交税。

  B: These arefor my personal use.

  这些是我私人使用的物品。

出国留学英语(出国留学英语考试有几种)

  A: OK. Please give this declaration to that officer at the exit.

  好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的工作人员。

  标题:航班延误我可能赶不上换乘的航班了

  A: Ladiesand gentlemen, our flight will be delayed for one hour due to the congestion of the airport.

  各位女士,各位先生,我们的班机因机场拥挤将会延误一个小时。

  B: Excuseme, Miss. What did the announcement say?

  对不起,小姐。广播说些什么呢?

  标题:我的行李遗失了My baggage is missing

  A: My baggage is missing!/ I can’t find my baggage.

  我的行李遗失了!

  B: Do you have air ticket and claim tag?How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

  你有机票和行李单吗?你总共遗失了几件行李?

  A: Here’s my claim tag. 1. Could you please check it urgently?

  这是我的行李单。一件。麻烦快一点。

  B: Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

  我们正调查,请稍等一下。

  B: Can you describe your baggage?

  请描述一下您的行李?

  A: It’s a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s grey.

  它是一个中型的灰色的新秀丽旅行箱。

  A: Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.

  一旦找到我的行李,请送到我住的酒店。

  标题:请出示您的登机牌Boarding pass

  A: Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

  早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?

  B: Here you are.

  给你。

  标题:晕机Airsickness

  A: What's the matter, sir? You look pale.

  怎么啦,先生?你看起来脸色苍白。

  B: I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear.

  我感觉头晕,虚弱。耳朵也有点疼。

  B: Excuseme, but I'm not feeling too well. I think I'm going to throw up.

  对不起,我不太舒服。我想我快吐了。

  A: There'san airsickness bag behind the seat that's in front of you.

  在你前方的座位后面有一个晕机呕吐袋。

  标题:在飞机上on the Plane

  Excuseme, sir. What would you like to eat, Chinese food or western food?

  打扰一下,先生您要点什么,中餐还是西餐?

  I'd liketo have Chinese food.

  我要中餐。

  Excuse me. Where is the Restroom?

  请问洗手间在哪儿?谢谢

  Could you please help me put my bag on the rack?

  请您帮忙将我的旅行袋放到架子上,好吗?

  May I have a blanket? Thank you very much!

  请您给我拿条毛毯。

  Can you please give me an extra blanket?

  请给我加一条毛毯好吗?

  Could you help me turn off the reading light?

  您能不能帮我关掉我座位上面的小灯?

  Could you help me adjust my seat, I would like to lie back and take a nap.

  您能不能帮我调一下的座位,我想躺平点睡一会。

  Water, please. No ice, please.

  我要水。请不要加冰。

  标题:入境英语Enteringa country

  A: May I seeyour passport, please? Where are you staying?

  请出示您的护照,您住在哪?

  B: Here ismy passport/ Here it is. I will stay at Boston Hotel.

  这是我的护照,我住在波士顿酒店。

  A: What's the purpose of your visit? Do you havea return ticket to China?

  此行目的为何?是否有已经定了回程的机票?

  B: Sightseeing/ Business/ Study. Yes, Here itis.

  观光/公务/学习。有的,这就是回程机票。

  A: How long will you be staying in the United States? How much money do you have with you?

  预计在美国停留多久?您随身携带多少现金?

  B: 5 days./ I plan to stay for about 10 days./I’m just passing through./ I am leaving for Geneva tonight. I have 800 dollars.

  五天/预计停留约十天/我只是过境而已/今晚我就前往日内瓦。大约800美金。

  A: Good. Have a nice day.

  祝您玩的愉快。

  B: Thankyou.

  谢谢。

  标题:机场大巴

  A: Is there an airport bus to the city? Where is the bus stop?

  有到市区的机场巴士吗?哪里能坐出租车?

  A: We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do we get to the airport?

  我们现在住在假日酒店,到机场怎么走?

  B: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20minutes. The bus stops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before7: 30.

  我们在市区每20分钟有班车开往机场。班车会在假日酒店停。请您7:30之前一定要乘上我们的班车。

  标题:去程在机场转机时

  I’m in transit to Milan. Where can I check in?

  我要转机去米兰。在哪里办理登记手续?

  Where is the connecting flights counter?

  请问转机服务台在哪里?

  Where is the boarding gate for SU2414 flying to Milan?

  请问SU2414登记口在哪里?

  When can I check in flight SU2414?

  我何时可以办理SU2414的登记手续?

  标题:回程在机场转机时

  I am flying to Beijing Capital Airport on flight SU204,where should I go for the transfer check-in?

  我要乘SU204航班前往中国首都机场,请问到哪里办理转机手续?

  Where is the boarding gate for SU204 flying to Beijing?

  请问飞往北京的SU204登记口在哪里?

  When can I check in flight SU204?

  我何时可以办理SU204的登记手续?

  其他可能用到的英语

  Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room?

  在候车室有免税店吗?

  Where is the restroom (WC)?

  请问洗手间在哪里?

  Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

  转机时,我需要把行李领出来再邮寄吗?

  Where is the baggage pickup area? (or baggage reclaim area)

  请问在哪里拿行李?

  I’m sorry, but I don’t understand English. Does anyone here speak Chinese?

  对不起,我不懂英文。有懂汉语的工作人员吗?

  (英语素材来源网络)

  敬

  请

  关

  注

阅读
分享

发表评论

快捷回复:

评论列表 (暂无评论,426人围观)参与讨论

还没有评论,来说两句吧...